[Flashbench] IPPBX For Distributor

Alex hqy at yeastar.cn
Mon Apr 11 13:15:55 UTC 2011

Dear Product Manager

From google, we get to know that you focus on communication pruducts with high reputation.We are professional IP-PBX,GSM gateway manufacturer with high-quality and competitive price.

MyPBX STD V4 is the newest version that supports PSTN,GSM,VoIP trunks with FXS / FXO / PRI / BRI (ISDN) ports. It is embedded hybrid IP-PBX which caters for the small businesses.

Please feel free to contact me to get further information to open our cooperation relationship in 2011.

Thanks&Best Regards
Alex
Yeastar Technology Co.,Ltd
Web: www.yeastar.com
MSN: hqy at yeastar.com
Skype: Yeastar.hqy
Tel: +86 592 5503309 Ext.8026
Add: 202,No.23 Wanghai Road, 2nd Software Park, Xiamen, China