Thank you!

Paul Larson paul.larson at linaro.org
Wed Jan 18 02:58:16 UTC 2012

Also, many thanks to ChiThu for a timely push of the things he's been
working on to get snowball in better shape, so that we could get it
rebooting properly and booting android images, and to Yongqin for his
heroic all-night effort, working across teams with android guys and
Alexandros to get the glmark2 benchmark running in lava-android-test, while
it was still getting modified.  The demo ran very smoothly, and it's thanks
to your efforts.  Hopefully we'll get some good feedback from them we can
share as the week goes on.

Thanks!
Paul Larson