Call for testing: Linaro 10.11 Beta Candidate
jamie.bennett at linaro.org
Tue Aug 31 10:56:51 BST 2010
According to the schedule , the Beta release  is due in two days. The release team have selected
a beta candidate and would like your helping in testing the images to ensure that they are of Beta
quality. If you have the hardware available, currently OMAP Beagleboard and ARM Versatile Express
(ca9x4_ct_vxp) then you could help. The steps involved in testing are:
1) Download the correct image for your board, OMAP  or Versatile Express .
2) Install the image on your device (instructions can be found on the Beta release page ).
3) Log in or create an account at http://qatracker.linaro.org.
4) Test according to the test cases for your board by following the instructions on qatracker.
5) Submit your results to qatracker, file bugs, come joins us on the irc channel  to ask questions.
Hopefully with your help, we can make the Beta release rock.
Linaro Release Manager
 OMAP - http://snapshots.linaro.org/10.11-daily/linaro-headless/20100831/1/images/tar/
 Versatile Express - http://snapshots.linaro.org/10.11-daily/linaro-headless-vexpress/20100831/2/images/tar/
 #linaro on irc.freenode.net
More information about the linaro-announce