Toolchain Review, Wednesday Nov 17th (Linaro Plan Reviews)

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at linaro.org
Tue Nov 16 19:30:28 UTC 2010

Hello once again,

    The next Linaro Plan Review will be the Toolchain call, which will
run tomorrow at 15:00 UTC, Wednesday, November 17th. Details on the
calls are here:

    https://wiki.linaro.org/Releases/1105/PublicPlanReview

Do ask me if you have any further questions about the calls, and
otherwise see you there. Below is the original announcement with further
details on the reviews:

Hello there,

    Starting next Monday, Linaro tech leads will be running a set of
public phone calls to announce the official plans for each of our
engineering units. Calls are daily at 15:00 UTC, and there are local and
free dial-in numbers for most countries around the world.  The schedule
and details are listed here:

    https://wiki.linaro.org/Releases/1105/PublicPlanReview

The objective of these calls is to communicate and clarify the plan for
each of our engineering units. Each unit will provide a set of slides
discussing features planned and the blueprints that specify and track
them. Anyone in the wider ARM or embedded Linux community is invited to
come and you're welcome to extend this offer to your contacts.

These calls are open to the general public; anybody is welcome to dial
in and listen. Questions can be asked via IRC using #linaro-meeting on
Freenode; details on how to access IRC itself are also linked to from
that page.

Calls will also be recorded and available for later perusal. I'll send
out a daily reminder of the calls so you won't miss them if you keep an
eye out for the messages.

Thanks and see you there!
--
Christian Robottom Reis   | [+55] 16 9112 6430 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko