Linaro Image Tools 2011.10
mattias.backman at linaro.org
Fri Oct 21 08:00:30 UTC 2011
The Linaro Infrastructure team is pleased to announce the release of
Linaro Image Tools 2011.10.
Linaro Image Tools offer a set of tools for use with Linaro images.
Highlights of this release:
* The rootfs /etc/network/interfaces is now updated with interfaces
specified in the hwpack.
* -v/--version option has been added to linaro-media-create and
linaro-android-media-create which displays their version and the
version of the installed qemu.
* The --dev option for iMX53 has been changed in l-a-m-c to mx53loco
to be consistent with l-m-c. The old option is available but is
* All command line parameters to l-m-c and l-a-m-c that used
underscores have been changed to use dashes, i.e. --image-file. The
old options are available but are deprecated.
* l-m-c now supports the new live-build path for the rootfs.
* linaro-hwpack-replace can now be used to remove packages from hwpacks.
* linaro-hwpack-replace can now modify the specified hwpack rather
than making a new one.
* An optional parameter has been added to linaro-hwpack-replace to
specify the build number to be used in the new hwpack filename.
* Unable to create a hwpack with latest l-i-t and Oneiric as a host
Source tarball is available from:
Packages will be available shortly.
More information about the linaro-announce