Call for testing: linaro-media-create

spring spring.zhang at linaro.org
Wed Dec 15 10:22:39 UTC 2010

Hi, Guilherme,

I checkout revision 196, and use 1204 daily build to verify, the SD card
is burned successfully, but there is an error return from
media_create.remove_binary_dir.

        + '[' -d /home/spring/linaro/linaro-image-tools/root-disc ']'
        + cleanup_tempfiles
        + rm -r /tmp/tmp.STMDNpUpGK
        + cleanup_loopbacks
        + local d
        + '[' -n '' ']'
        + python -m media_create.remove_binary_dir
        + '[' 100 '!=' 0 ']'
        + remove_image_file
        + '[' -f '' ']'
        spring at IC:~/linaro/linaro-image-tools$ echo $?
        100

And there is an long waiting time after the following line, could we add
some process information during it?

        Unpacking hardware pack ...Done
        <a long wait>
        Reading package lists... Done