Shared hardware

Zygmunt Bazyli Krynicki zygmunt.krynicki at linaro.org
Tue Jul 27 08:54:28 BST 2010

Michael, I think what you did is very important. I'd like to share my
Beagle Board as well. It has USB HDD and USB Ethernet and I can make it
accessible 24/7.

Perhaps we can somehow share the procedure to "enrol" a device in a
Linaro-accessible developer network so that everyone else who wants to
join us can benefit from the instructions.

I would also like to propose a security method where (in some
magic/launchpadlib way) all users who belong to a certain Launchpad team
would gain access to the devices. What do you think?

Regards
Zygmunt