Launch Control PPAs (snapshots, releases)

Zygmunt Krynicki zygmunt.krynicki at linaro.org
Tue Nov 16 15:32:59 UTC 2010

I'd like to announce that Launch Control (the project) is being packaged
and separated into dedicated launchpad projects/code trees.

I managed to set up two PPAs to make everyone's life easier:
  * linaro-infrastructure/launch-control
  * linaro-infrastructure/launch-control-snapshots

The first one is designed to hold *releases*, currently it's empty as
there are no new releases yet and old releases are not packaged.

The second one (which I encourage you to use if you are interested in
launch-control) contains daily builds of the following packages:
  * python-linaro-json
  * python-linaro-dashboard-bundle
  * launch-control-tool

The list of packages will grow as I get the whole server decomposed and
packaged. That's right, currently the "dashboard" is not available as a
debian package just yet.

Just as a quick reminder, if you want to add a PPA to your system from
command line you can use add-apt-repository, like this

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:linaro-infrastructure/launch-control-snapshots
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install launch-control-tool

Thanks
Zygmunt Krynicki