Linaro Infrastructure Team Weekly Report (2010-09-24 to 2010-09-30)
ian.smith at linaro.org
Mon Oct 4 11:32:11 UTC 2010
The weekly report for the Linaro Infrastructure team may be found at:
The burndown chart shows that a number of work items were completed this
week, and a number of new work items added. Some work items will need
deferring to the next cycle, and some should be completed following
reviews being completed by external teams. Of the work items being
deferred, some are associated with the additional work from the new
Infrastructure Stakeholder process, and the hardware pack development,
planning QA resources, interviewing, as well as some items being more
complex than originally anticipated.
* released Launch Control 0.1.1 to fix a configuration issue
* linaro-media-create was refactored to better integrate with
* Infrastructure team stakeholder meeting held, and outlines of
proposals were drafted
* Hardware pack scripts packaged and included in the tools PPA.
* arm-m-image-building-console: Three branches landed
* Some code was added to make abrek give more output during test
execution, with an option to mute this
Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.
More information about the linaro-dev