Linaro Foundations Team Weekly Report (2010-09-23 to 2010-09-29)
steve.langasek at linaro.org
Thu Oct 7 20:18:42 UTC 2010
The weekly report for the Linaro Foundations team may be found at:
Status report: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Foundations/2010-09-29
Overall status: https://wiki.linaro.org/Releases/FoundationsStatus
* This week, Avik Sil joins us from IBM as a new assignee to the team.
* With the Linaro 10.11 freeze in effect and the Ubuntu maverick release a
week away, much of the team's focus has shifted to resyncing with
upstream, with the exception of work around ALIP and xdeb, where
development continues at a steady pace.
* This week also saw the inclusion of both the 4.4 and 4.5 versions of
Linaro GCC in the OpenEmbedded archive, thanks to the initiative of
* JamieBennett to ask Anmar about improving
* hrw to target bug #615765 to debhelper instead of binutils, with
* lool to solicit toolchain WG input on bug #615765
* hrw,ppearse to discuss possible versioning problem blocking PPA
* dmart to test that linux-linaro-tools package in maverick DTRT
* slangasek to post DebConf 10 gobby notes publically
* slangasek to nudge Keybuk to review bootchart changes rather than
redirecting to upstream, since Ubuntu and upstream are quite out of
Steve Langasek Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS
Debian Developer to set it on, and I can move the world.
Ubuntu Developer http://www.debian.org/
slangasek at ubuntu.com vorlon at debian.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 828 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the linaro-dev