Linaro Infrastructure Team Weekly Report (2010-09-02 to 2010-09-08)
ian.smith at linaro.org
Thu Sep 9 10:58:49 BST 2010
The weekly report for the Linaro Infrastructure team may be found at:
The burndown chart is showing that number of work items has remained
constant from last week, and a small number of work items have been
completed. This has shown that the number of work items to complete is
slipping further behind the trend line.
* Submitted first pass of dashboard plugin for Abrek, with setup
command to handle server/auth configuration
* Reviewed some branches
* Got a first usable version of hwpack-create, with most of it
* Pushed additional RPC methods for review (put,get,bundles,streams).
* Pushed lc-tool.py command counterparts for review
* Started writing deployment instructions for apache and cherokee
* (arm-m-image-building-console): Several work items in progress
Please let me know if you have any questions.
More information about the linaro-dev