Hardware pack questions

Alexander Sack asac at linaro.org
Mon Sep 13 22:59:42 BST 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 11:11 PM, James Westby <james.westby at linaro.org> wrote:
> I assume that we have to put the source packages in the hwpack too, for
> Knowing which packages to include source for will be tricky, so I would
> implement this as source for all of them, at least to start with.

Right, feels like a good thing to ship those sources in a separate
-source tarball next to the binary hwpack.

I assume we wouldn't necessarily fail if sources cannot be
downloaded/found? A warning feels appropriate to me as a first step.
Later, we could think about a hwpack config option similar to
"fail-no-sources=yes".

--

 - Alexander