Linaro Infrastructure Team Weekly Report (2010-09-09 to 2010-09-16)
ian.smith at linaro.org
Thu Sep 16 10:32:12 BST 2010
The weekly report for the Linaro Infrastructure team may be found at:
The burndown chart is showing that number of work items has increased,
with a number of work items completed. This is showing that the number
of work items to complete is slipping further behind the trend line.
* Merged XML-RPC API and client and various fixes to them
* Got initial set of views into trunk. Currently this adds support
for browsing streams. While simple, it paves the way for more views (the
task is simple and repetitive) as we support authentication, unit tests
and other goodness that made it take longer.
* Got generic databrowser merged. This allows anyone to browse
everything that is in the database (so any bundles/tests that are
already in can be accessed without extra effort). This will act as a
temporary view layer before we can iron out what people actually want
* "Decide on dependency management approach (debs/buildout/...)": DONE
* "Implement dependency management": DONE.
* HardwarePacks: hwpack-install: landed and fixed a couple things
reported by asac
Please let me know if you have any questions.
More information about the linaro-dev