Please register for Linaro Connect Q4.11

Stephen Doel stephen.doel at linaro.org
Fri Aug 19 12:27:58 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Please can I encourage you to register and organise your attendance at
Linaro Connect Q4.11 as soon as possible. In particular:

·         if you're going to need a visa you should register now so we can
get the process going with your respective embassy

·         if you need internal company approvals for attendance, make sure
its underway - and let me know if you need any additional supporting
information

·         if you are a Canonical secondee to Linaro, you should register to
Linaro Connect (not UDS)

The hotel registration and booking details are now here:

http://connect.linaro.org/events/event/linaro-connect-q411/

Schedule information should be following in early September.

We will archive the existing connect at linaro.org e-mail alias after this
e-mail and switch over to a new list containing delegates who have
registered for Q4.11 - an additional reason to register.

Thx

Stephen Doel

Chief Operating Officer

T:  +44 1223 45 00 23 │ M: +44 77 66 014 247

 <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro/155974581091106>
Facebook |  <http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog