11.08 Pre-built Images

David Gilbert david.gilbert at linaro.org
Tue Aug 30 15:04:52 UTC 2011

On 26 August 2011 15:36, Andy Doan <andy.doan at linaro.org> wrote:
> The 11.08 release includes some commonly used pre-built images. This
> mean you can now download a single file and "dd" it to your SD card
> without having to use linaro-media-create.
>
> The images just use the l-m-c defaults. ie, there's no pre-built image
> that uses BTRFS. The downloads are:
>
>  - Nano:
>   http://releases.linaro.org/images/linaro-n/nano/11.08/
>
>  - ALIP:
>   http://releases.linaro.org/images/linaro-n/alip/11.08/
>
>  - Ubuntu Desktop:
>   http://releases.linaro.org/images/linaro-n/ubuntu-desktop/11.08/

In the name of killing two e-mails with one test, I've checked that
the Ubuntu Desktop
images for vexpress and overo work on Peter's latest qemu-linaro tree
(rev 0597b3b8...).

It's got to be said that an ubuntu desktop image on an overo with 256mb RAM is
pretty grim, the vexpress one is usable.

Can we have signed md5/sha's for these images please.

Dave