Minutes & Actions: Kernel Working Group meeting of Feb 28, 2011
mounir.bsaibes at linaro.org
Thu Mar 3 19:42:25 UTC 2011
Enclosed you'll find a link to the agenda, minutes, actions and IRC logs
Linaro kernel working group weekly meeting of Feb 28, 2011.
== Symmary ==
* Created and announced linaro-2.6.38 availability
* Merged basic device tree support in the linaro-2.6.38 branch.
* Finished the SPL work, patches submitted.
* Workaround the set value and unset issue by adding one config item into
the mx51.Kconfig file.
* Complete the full Kconfig fragment config file for mx51 babbage which
can output the same .config file with as mx51_defconfig.
* Generated a patch queue for Config work
* Refreshed CLOCK_BOOTTIME And sent a git pull request to tglx for 2.6.39.
* Merged clocksource fix from Russell King into my 2.6.39 clocksource queue
* WIP patch to clean up register allocation in kernel/head.S.
* Run IOZone test and block device test on newly upgraded mmci driver to
compare asynchronous request vs synchronous request.
* Patch reworking the zImage wrapper code was accepted by RMK
* Got a patch merged to put "thumb2" in the module vermagic.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the linaro-dev