Minutes & Actions: Toolchain Working Group meeting of Feb 28 & Mar 02, 2011
R55763 at freescale.com
Thu Mar 3 20:29:01 UTC 2011
Hi TC working group,
May I ask what the following means?
"724987<https://launchpad.net/bugs/724987>: discourage use of NEON on the A8"
From: linaro-dev-bounces at lists.linaro.org [mailto:linaro-dev-bounces at lists.linaro.org] On Behalf Of Mounir Bsaibes
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 1:52 PM
To: Linaro Dev
Subject: Minutes & Actions: Toolchain Working Group meeting of Feb 28 & Mar 02, 2011
Enclosed you'll find a link to the agenda, minutes and actions from the
Linaro toolchain working group weekly meetings of Feb 28 & Mar 02, 2011.
== Summary ==
* Continuing on the GCC SMS performace improvement
* Continuing on general GDB correctness
* Now handles unwinding from inside kernel vector pages
* Next is adding unwind information into GLIBC system calls
* Decided to take over and upstream QEMU Versatile Express support. Gives us a decent A9 board
* First couple of optimised string routines are now in Ubuntu
* Have approval for working on libunwind. Beginning this work.
* Investigating excessive memory usage when compiling QEMU on ARM (as opposed to targeting ARM)
* Continuing with benchmarks.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the linaro-dev