Notes & Actions: Linaro Graphics Working Group - Mar 02, 2011 and Mar 09, 2011
alexandros.frantzis at linaro.org
Sat Mar 12 11:07:06 UTC 2011
notes and actions from our Wednesday graphics working group call are
available on the wiki:
Details about when and where of this meeting can be found here:
=== 2011-03-02 ===
* Patch "Integrate patch for gles and glsl-es version detection" pushed to upstream.
* Patch "Add GLES2 support to kcm_opengl" accepted by upstream.
* Patch "remove direct GL dependency in libplasma" accepted by upstream.
* GL_CLAMP_TO_BORDER and 1D texture solutions now passing test suite (patch to be submitted this week).
* Simple examples now able to run through cairo-gles in development tree (some changes not submission ready yet).
* glcompbench: new enhancements made to facilitate test iteration and test framework integration.
* DRI/Mali: git repositories setup for Xorg driver and kernel modules (kernel tree based to linux-linaro-2.6.38).
=== 2011-03-09 ===
* GLES2 backend is officially working!!!
* Testing in ARM targets is ongoing.
* Once accepted upstream it will be made available in a PPA.
* Patchset "Add GLESv2 support to the GL backend" sent upstream for review
* First round of reviews done and proposed changes have been implemented
* Updates to glmark2 and glcompbench based upon latest Efika images.
* GLEW GLES2 work underway.
* Working on list of topics for 11.11
More information about the linaro-dev