LAVA integration effort for Android validation

Paul Larson paul.larson at linaro.org
Wed Mar 16 04:43:56 UTC 2011

> How would you do this?  Most boards don't have a fixed MAC address.  You
> can set up a dhcp-name but that (AIUI) means a different rootfs for each
> board and then you might as well just allocate a static IP...

I know this is a problem on some boards, but I thought it had been fixed on
some, and some required something in uboot, which I hoped we could set in
advance, to make it work.  That's one reason I hadn't moved to this yet, I
want to make sure it's actually possible first.  But if you have a different
idea, I'm open to suggestions. :)

Thanks,
Paul Larson