Starting a cookbook

Michael Hope michael.hope at linaro.org
Sun Mar 27 23:37:52 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Loïc Minier <loic.minier at linaro.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2011, Michael Hope wrote:
>> Hi there.  I'd like to start an official Linaro cookbook that has
>> recipes on how to build and use the various Linaro outputs.  This
>> cookbook would answer questions such as 'how do I build Linaro GCC
>> from source?' and could be expanded into others.
>
>  Is that a Linaro Toolchain cookbook?

Could be, but it doesn't have to be if there are other things that are
complicated to build and use.

>  Othewise, it sounds much like the HowTo tab on wiki.linaro.org:
>  https://wiki.linaro.org/Resources/HowTo
>  https://wiki.linaro.org/CategoryHowTo
>
>  In any I feel your efforts could definitely be part of the HowTos :-)

Yip, but I'd like something that someone can read and run; and that we
can update and make releases of.  The wiki does make things easy to
find - perhaps these should also be mirrored up to the wiki for
reference?

-- Michael