[NOTES] Minutes & Actions: Kernel Working Group meetings of March 28, 2011
mounir.bsaibes at linaro.org
Tue Mar 29 17:27:40 UTC 2011
Enclosed you'll find a link to the agenda, minutes, actions and IRC logs
Linaro kernel working group weekly meetings of March 28, 2011.
== Summary ==
* Nico will rebase linaro-2.6.38 the current linaro tree is based on
* Device Tree
* Grant has sent a set of patches to John Rigby & the u-boot list which
fixes up some things and enables dt support on most of the platforms we care
about. Once those fixes are picked up d t should be enabled by default in
the u-boot images produced by Linaro. Have to wait until it hits Nico's tree
to complete the testing. Grant is pushing out a tree with the
panda/beagle/samsung patches tonight will ask npitre to pull.
* From the bugs without assignee, the remaining bug without patch is
* The Panda power off is fixed
* The imprecise abort on Panda with display is fixed
* Arnd posted the fix from Uli for 615974 "Interrupted system call
* 11.11 cycle: Everyone to take a look at the high-level requirements on
the kernel from the TSC meeting:
https://wiki.linaro.org/TSC/2011-03-16/Kernel, Paul will need to come back
to TSC with a response.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the linaro-dev