Some more comments on CI loop interface

Nicolas Pitre nicolas.pitre at linaro.org
Tue Nov 8 22:10:55 UTC 2011

On Tue, 8 Nov 2011, Deepak Saxena wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> I went to take a look at the kernel ci-loop page to see the build
> status of upstream builds ...

FYI, the venerable ARM kautobuild run by Vincent Sanders was shut down a
while ago.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.arm.kernel/139303

This means there is now a real hole to fill.  Given that Linaro's ci
infrastructure has more resources, it hopefully will be more useful too.
One thing that I didn't like much about kautobuild is that it only
coalesced all build results into a single report instead of having a per
config failure report sent to the appropriate maintainer.

Should we try to advertise Linaro's plans more widely?

Nicolas