[Activity] Power Management WG Weekly Status report for week ending 2011-10-14
mounir.bsaibes at linaro.org
Fri Oct 14 18:06:45 UTC 2011
Enclosed please find the link to the Weekly Status report
for the Power Management working group for the week ending 2011-10-14
== Meeting Minutes ==
== Weekly Status Report ==
== Summary ==
(For details, see the Weekly Status Report and Meeting Minutes )
* Linaro Connect planning is pretty much done
* started discussing sched_mc, ARM and cpufreq with Peter Z.
* Investigating ILB behaviour. Face some issues with 3.0. Need to test
some patches available on LKML
* Investigating cpu_power update
* Thermal Management
* Thermal framework is compiling and working fine, doing some more
verifying before pushing it push upstream
* Completed port of samsung thermal sensor to thermal framework.
is implemented the wiki page will be updated next.
* Common Clock framework
* Finished conversion of OMAP clock tree to new format
* New cpuhotplug test suite
* Was able to get an i.MX6 build working well enough to run the sched_mc
tests from Vincent. Ran these tests and sent Vincent the results.
* Looking at the core Linux cpuidle driver changes that have been
submitted recently which will affect the cpuidle work that Rob is doing.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the linaro-dev