[Activity] Power Management WG Weekly Status report for week ending 2011-10-20
mounir.bsaibes at linaro.org
Thu Oct 20 20:08:03 UTC 2011
Enclosed please find the link to the Weekly Status report
for the Power Management working group for the week ending 2011-10-20
== Meeting Minutes ==
== Weekly Status Report ==
== Summary ==
(For details, see the Weekly Status Report and Meeting Minutes )
* Defined a workload to exercise sched_mc and pushed it to regression
* sched_mc tests on u8500 and vexpress with linaro 3.1 have passed
* Thermal Management
* Framework is integrated with TILT tracking tree, but still not fully
operational, not stopping 4460 from crashing or resetting due to heat.
* Supplied the TMU sensor driver and thermal interface layer to Samsung
landing team for the hwpack release
* Fixed some TMU sensor related bug reported by landing team.
* Finished common imx cpuidle driver version 3.
* Continue working on common ARM cpuidle.
* Started Samsung Internal discussions about mainlining the cpuidle
* Common Clock Framework
* The second version of the core common clock is being discussed on LKML.
* 90% complete porting OMAP-specific clock functions,
* Developed a utility to do cpu load balancing with cpuset
* power-qa with cpuhotplug support is released
* Powerdebug, bug fix only
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the linaro-dev