Android Build session at the Connect
paul.sokolovsky at linaro.org
Tue Oct 25 12:27:26 UTC 2011
There will be Android Build System related session at the Connect,
The plan is to have discussion on the following topics:
1. Performance of the Android Build during last half year
2. What was done and what was not from the previous big planning
3. How still not done items scale up to current evolution of Android
Build and Android team requirements.
4. Currently open fronts of work.
5. Future plans regarding Android Build - both on backend and frontend
I'd like to invite for participation the Android team members, who work
with the system daily, PMs for both Infrastructure and Android teams,
and well as release manager(s), as one of the function of Android Build
is to disseminate interim release of Linaro Android, and we need to
coordinate how to do that better. Of course, wider audience interested
in the topic if welcome to join too!
Linaro.org | Open source software for ARM SoCs
Follow Linaro: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro
http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg - http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog
More information about the linaro-dev