LEB Android Acceleration Session at connect
vishal.bhoj at linaro.org
Tue Oct 25 16:19:28 UTC 2011
There will be a how to integrate proprietary binary overlays onto LEBs at
The plan is to have a discussion about the following cases:
1. The blocking factors on including binaries in our android build:
- Binaries available on a login protected vendor or third party site.
- Binaries provided for download behind a click through form.
- Binaries available for download freely, but requiring user to accept
a click-through license upon install.
2. Open discussion on defining a Linaro Android Overlay package format to
support overlay files which could support
- A license text file alongside.
- Means for User acceptance or acknowledgement of included license
3. Tools to support installation of these packages by humans and Lava.
4. LAVA to support managing LEBs with overlays.
I would like to invite the android team and members of landing team who are
aware of the licensing terms for proprietary binaries, members from
validation team to help us come up with a plan on how we can integrate these
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the linaro-dev