[ACTIVITY] Kernel WG Weekly Status report for week ending 2011-09-02
mounir.bsaibes at linaro.org
Tue Sep 6 17:22:22 UTC 2011
On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Christian Robottom Reis <kiko at linaro.org>wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 04:53:45PM -0500, Mounir Bsaibes wrote:
> > * Brought up i.mx6q SMP support
> > * Added the support of ARM Dormant/Shutdown mode on i.mx6q
> > * A v3.1-rc2 and device tree based kernel is running on i.mx6q
> > * i.MX code clean up and consolidation: patch-set has been merged to
> > tree.
> This is interesting news! What exactly are we cleaning up here?
Inserting the details from the weekly activity reports and cc Jason and
Linus is additional details are needed.
- i.MX code clean up and consolidation: patch-set has been merged to
soc tree through Sascha pull request.
- ARM: mx25: Print silicon revision on boot
- ARM: mx27: Print silicon revision on boot
- ARM: mx31: use generic function for displaying silicon revision
- ARM: mx35: use generic function for displaying silicon revision
- ARM: mx5: use generic function for displaying silicon revision
- ARM: i.MX: initialize l2x0 at early_init time
- Linus W.
- The following patch-set has been send out for review
- ARM: i.MX5/mm: Consolidate arch/arm/mach-mx5/mm-*.c
- ARM: i.MX5/mm: use static mapping for TZIC
> Eric, have you been keeping an eye on the work happening here? I want to
> make sure that we're not making your life harder (and conversely, that
> you're not going down a different route in your forward-porting work).
> Christian Robottom Reis, Engineering VP
> Brazil (GMT-3) | [+55] 16 9112 6430 | [+1] 612 216 4935
> Linaro.org: Open Source Software for ARM SoCs
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the linaro-dev