linaro-dev Digest, Vol 16, Issue 116

Stephen Doel stephen.doel at linaro.org
Thu Sep 29 09:05:06 UTC 2011

Hi Andy,

Thanks for this initiative.

I've attached a screenshot from Google Analytics showing the most commonly
hit pages on the Wiki over the past 3 months (I can get you access to the
site if you want to look at in more detail).

Android, Platform Image Installation, Meet The Team, Linaro Connect and the
Monthly releases are what users are going to. We need to make sure they are
all one click away and near the top of the page. (Also are there any other
pages we would _like_ people going to that they don't currently? They could
be candidates to elevate to the top)

Also, I think the Twitter feed should be LinaroTech rather than LinaroOrg.
Tech is meant to be for the tech audience, org is more targeted to business.
And I'm not sure it should be the very first item on the page either

Thx

Stephen

Message: 6