[Activity] Kernel WG Weekly Status report for week ending 2012-01-13
mounir.bsaibes at linaro.org
Fri Jan 13 19:35:21 UTC 2012
Enclosed please find the link to the Weekly Status & Individual Activity
for the kernel working group for the week ending 2012-01-13
== Weekly Status Report ==
== Individual Activity Report ==
== Summary ==
(For more details, please see the Status report or the Individual Activity
The KWG has re-organized into sub-teams, links to the teams' pages
(which are still under construction)
can be reached from https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/Kernel.
* Kernel Release
Andrey Konvalov is handling the Linaro baseline kernel release from now
He has a tracking branch setup
that is currently on 3.2 and has a number of 3.3 patches he will be
merging for the 12.01 release
including updates to DT, sched_mc, and pinmux. Expect a kernel release
on Jan 19th.
* Linusw sent a pull request for the top of the pinctrl branch that has
matured in linux-next to Torvalds
* PXA is very mature and was merged on top of LinusW devel branch, but did
not make it into this merge window.
* Work on pinctrl binding to DT is progressing, extensive discussions on
how to add DT binding for pinctrl drivers.
* Device Tree
* Submitted patch for a new lcd power control driver with device tree
* Submitted device tree support patch for generic power domains.
* Submitted device tree support patch for Samsung display controller.
* Reviewed imx pinctrl patch series from Aisheng, and had some extensive
how we should add DT binding for pinctrl drivers.
* Planning to submit patch queue that adds an android alarmtimer driver,
mended to use the upstreamed alarmtimer code, to staging,
* Submitted talk on Android kernel patch status for ELC
* Sent a few iterations of the patches to evdev to allow monotonic
timestamps to be used (required for ICS).
* imx maintenance
* Collected a number of imx tty/serial patches and sent them to Greg for
3.3 merge window.
* Collected a couple of imx6 PM fixup patches from Eric Miao
* Reviewed a number of imx6 related patches
* Sent the clk-prepare series to fix mutex locking issue while moving,
one step towards common-clk frame work
* Sent a patch to use CHIPID register to detect soc between imx23 andimx28
* Tested the patch from Fabio Estevam adding audio support intomxs_defconfig
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the linaro-dev