A working .config file for 2.6.38 kernel for Gumstix Overo board

AKS aungkyas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 06:49:43 UTC 2012

Hi

I would like to request a working ".config" file for Gumstix
Overo Tide COM board to cross compile a custom kernel
with Linaro/Ubuntu compiler as I have lost my config file
for a customized kernel. I tried using linaro-media-create
to use the overoxxx.config file from /media/rootfs/boot/ but
coping that as .config file to build an uImage does not work.
I tried omap3-defconfig but it does not work, I will be glad
to receive a .config file that can be used to cross compile
an uImage image to boot my kernel. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely

Aung