[ACTIVITY] (John Stultz) April 18th - 22nd
johnstul at us.ibm.com
Sat Apr 23 01:46:23 UTC 2011
== John Stultz <jstultz_vm> ==
=== Highlights ===
* Pushed out updated Linaro Android tree which resolves the omap3 USB
issue and supports HDMI output on PandaBoard, allowing the Android UI to
now function on Panda.
* Sent out the Posix Alarm Timers patch queue to lkml for
* Rebuilt the Android Trivial tree from latest Android tree:
* Sent out an MM patch for review from the Android Trivial Tree.
* Sent out six MMC patches for review from the Android Trivial Tree.
* Sent clocksource cleanup patch to Magnus Damm to follow up on a
conversation we had at ELC.
* Submitted a LPC BoF discussion on Kconfig fragments for internal
* Reviewed and commented on Paul's ASDF presentation
* Sent some background info and links to slides to Andy Green for his
Android talk in Taiwan.
* Synced with Paul about ELC discussions.
=== Plans ===
* Continue working on the trivial tree to send out cpufreq and cgroup
* Follow up on the trivial tree patches sent out this week.
* Nag tglx to queue the Alarm Timers for 2.6.40
* Try to send the virtual battery driver in linaro+android tree out for
* Try to get time to look at ADB support for Android kernels
=== Issues ===
More information about the linaro-kernel