[ACTIVITY] (Shawn Guo) 2011-04-18 - 2011-04-22
shawn.guo at freescale.com
Sun Apr 24 13:20:00 UTC 2011
== Device Tree ==
* The .dtb support has been available in hwpack daily build and lmc
v0.0.4. Tested it on mx51 babbage and it works out of box.
* With the help from Dave and Nico, the failure of John Bonesio's
append-dtb patch on babbage was killed. It's caused by the use
of static variable in uncompressed.h, which will not be relocated
because it's not in .bss section.
* Caught the problem of babbage.dtb memory node, which misses
== Non-blocking MMC testing ==
* Added pre_req and post_req for SDHCI driver, but did not see
performance gain on mx51 esdhc. No comments from Per Forlin on
that so far.
* Added pre_req and post_req for for mxs-mmc driver and saw ~4%
performance improvement at the best case. Per Forlin gave some
comments saying pre_req and post_req were not added correctly. But
I do not completely understand his comments and asked him for
clarification. No further response yet so far.
== Misc ==
* Respond to Wolfram's comments on sdhci-pltfm&of-consolidation patch
set. Will work on the v2 next week.
* Reviewed a few mxs/mxc patches.
More information about the linaro-kernel