[ACTIVITY] (Shawn Guo) 2011-08-08 - 2011-08-12
shawn.guo at freescale.com
Mon Aug 15 08:31:35 UTC 2011
=== Device Tree ===
* Repost "alias" support patch to get both flat-tree and prom-tree
supported, so that it will not break SPARC architecture.
* Had seen another two custom pinmux bindings for Tegra and Exynos,
and the common register-value pair binding will probably make less
sense, so will keep purchasing iomuxc binding I have proposed.
* Per request from Freescale Landing team, published a imx51/53 DT
support tree on git.linaro.org, so that they can starting playing
more DT support on drivers.
=== Misc ===
* Posted a patch series to clean up imx (mxc & mxs) mach/gpio.h to
empty headers, and wait for a global removal from asm/gpio.h.
This is one step to single-image.
* Ran a i.mx53 quick start demo on APM (ARM Parter Meeting?)
* Flight back from UK
More information about the linaro-kernel