What kernel version will be in this months release?

Angus Ainslie angus.ainslie at linaro.org
Mon Dec 12 15:40:55 UTC 2011

Generally the landing teams can dictate what version is going into the release

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 2:06 AM, Jon Medhurst (Tixy) <tixy at linaro.org> wrote:
> 3.1 or 3.2?

For 11.12, Ubuntu we're targeting 3.2 , and for Android it will be
3.0. If there's enough time to get the mali graphics going in 3.2 then
Android will get 3.2 as well.

> Android seems to be going with 3.2 judging by a pre-release version,
> what about the kernel working group and Ubuntu?
>
> And where do we find out about these things? Because I find it a bit too
> late to not find out until the releases is done.

There was supposed to be a planning meeting so that the LTs would find
out from platform what the plans are. Ryan should be able to get you
that info.

> --
> Tixy

Angus Ainslie <angus.ainslie at linaro.org>