[ACTIVITY] (John Stultz) July 5th - 8th
johnstul at us.ibm.com
Sat Jul 9 00:13:17 UTC 2011
=== Highlights ===
* Released initial linaro+android-3.0 kernel branch
* Researched and resolved ADB regressions in linaro+android-3.0 kernel
* Worked with patch author to get upstream 3.0 echi boot hang issue on
panda reverted upstream.
* Worked with Nico to get a fix for panda pmu boot hang applied to the
2.6.39 tree (bug #802693)
* Lots of discussions with Andy, Zach, Deepak and Nicolas about kernel
workflow for 11.07 and beyond.
* Isolated RTC issue upstream seen with older kvm releases. See
* Nagged tglx to pick up the git pull requests sent last week for 3.1
* Continued POSIX/Android Alarm Timer merging work along with creating
a test case to validate the merged result.
=== Plans ===
* Continue working on Android Alarm Timer validation test case & send
patches to Arve directly if AOSP license stuff is unresolved.
* Get back to Kconfig review/research.
=== Issues ===
* Pinged folks on AOSP contributers license group issue, but haven't
gotten any resolution yet.
More information about the linaro-kernel