[ACTIVITY] (John Stultz) July 11-15th
johnstul at us.ibm.com
Sat Jul 16 00:08:31 UTC 2011
=== Highlights ===
* Chased down some community issues related to long uptime (215 day)
crashes and sched_clock. Developed a patch that uses rcu to update sched
clock data and avoid multiplication overflows.
* Booked plane tickets for Linaro Connect
* Contacted Robert Love on his updated ashmem patch and got a feel for
his thoughts on upstreaming it.
* Continued working on my android alarmtimer test case, and found a few
last bugs with my integration with the upstream code.
* Sent my current Android alarmtimer integration patches to Arve
directly for review.
* Updated the Linaro+Android 3.0 branch and pushed it out.
* Briefly reviewed and tested amitk's topology patches with Android.
=== Plans ===
* Continue working on Android Alarm Timer validation test case & send
patches to Arve directly if AOSP license stuff is unresolved.
* Get back to Kconfig review/research.
=== Issues ===
* AOSP group issue still keeping me from submitting alarmtimer
integration patches to AOSP. Hopefully when Patrik gets back next week
it can be resolved.
* Linaro Connect Hotel is totally booked, working with Arwen on sorting
out alternative hotel.
More information about the linaro-kernel