[ACTIVITY] (Dave Martin) 2011-07-11 - 2011-07-15
dave.martin at linaro.org
Mon Jul 18 10:52:17 UTC 2011
== Dave Martin <dmart> ==
=== Activity Summary ===
* proc-info refactoring patches pulled by Russell for the next merge window
* Experimental merge of LPAE/Cortex-A15 support with linux-linaro-2.6.39
pushed to git://git.linaro.org/people/dmart/linux-2.6-arm.git
* Merge of the same patches with upstream pushed to
* Booted a linaro-developer image on the ARM fast model, using both kernels.
Seems to work stably, including with 4GB RAM configured.
* Spent tome time debugging a kernel memory corruption bug
when booting with certain RAM configurations on the A15 model,
but it looks like that was caused by a model configuration issue and
is not a kernel bug after all.
=== Plans ===
* Check whether the new kernel trees work in Thumb-2 on mx51evk
and follow up with Freescale landing team.
* Suggest we disable aligment fixups for linaro images, since
gtk-sharp2 is now the only thing known to be affected.
=== Work Items ===
* Rebase ARM's AEL tree on to linux-linaro-2.6.39 and publish: DONE
* Rebase ARM's AEL tree on to linux-linaro-3.0 and publish: INPROGRESS
=== Absences ===
Mon 2011-07-18 - Wed 2011-07-20
More information about the linaro-kernel