[ACTIVITY] (John Stultz) June 20th - 24th
johnstul at us.ibm.com
Sat Jun 25 00:54:19 UTC 2011
=== Highlights ===
* Discussed at length upstream vs aosp priorities with Zach
* Looked into requirements for getting AOSP account.
* Got Alarmtimer fixes queued in -tip
* Sent initial pass integrating Android Alarm timer to utilize
CLOCK_BOOTTIME to Arve and Colin.
* Implemented initial pass integrating Android Alarm timers to utilize
the upstreamed alarm timers work.
* Met w/ Darren Hart on the Kconfig fragment work for Linux Plumbers
* Updated linaro+android tree to linaro 11.06 freeze kernel
* Bisected and reported panda pmu related boot hang found testing linaro
* Worked on internal presentation.
=== Plans ===
* Continue working on internal presentation
* Get pull requests sent for queued 3.1 work sent out.
* Start process for Android AOSP licence grant bits.
* Continue working on android/posix alarmtimers mending
* Start focusing on Kconfig work.
=== Issues ===
More information about the linaro-kernel