[ACTIVITY] Week of March 14th
nicolas.pitre at linaro.org
Mon Mar 21 14:45:29 UTC 2011
== Upstream oriented activities ==
* Another review on John Bonesio's patch to allow the
concatenation of a dtb with the kernel zImage.
* Discussion with Dave Martin and " Tixy" about kprobes for Thumb2.
* tracking of merge progress in mainline during the merge window.
* Patch to kernel/sleep.S: fix Thumb2 compilation issues
== Linaro kernel activities ==
* Merged the following into the linaro-2.6.38 tree:
* The mainline v2.6.38 release
* The 'rmk/fixes' branch
* The 'rmk/devel-stable' branch
* Fix assembler breakage in sleep34xx.S from John Rigby
* The '(rmk/misc' branch
* OMAP4: PandaBoard: remove unused power regulators
== Plans ==
* Merge LTTng core support (the location for the extra LTTng modules
needs to be sorted out).
* Merge more of the ARM support from the mainline merge window into
linaro-2.6.38, as well as the last bits from Linaro folks.
* Let people know that the real kernel freeze is coming.
More information about the linaro-kernel