[ACTIVITY] (Dave Martin) week 12 2011 (2011-03-21 - 2011-03-25)
dave.martin at linaro.org
Fri Mar 25 18:44:54 UTC 2011
== Dave Martin <dmart> ==
=== Activity ===
==== hardware-n-kernel-standard-architecture ====
* Put out an RFC regarding how VFP/NEON state should be
represented in core files. Agreed with Ulrich Weigand that
there should be a new note, with structure matching that
yielded by the PTRACE_GETVFPREGS call.
==== miscellaneous ====
* Some time spent helping work around network issues in the
Linaro Cambridge office. Set up a fallback DNS/DHCP server
in case of a repeat of the router failures observed
* Some time spent helping Dave Pigott get up to speed.
* Set up an iMX53 loco board in the Linaro Cambridge office.
* Some more time spent dealing with ARM internal issues.
=== Plans ===
* Try and reflash U-Boot on the validation lab u8500 boards.
* Set up the remaining Freescale boards in validation lab.
* Write up the output from the Freescale i.MX BSP review
discussion, and post for comment.
=== Issues ===
* iMX53 loco boards can't auto-power-on, which is a problem
for the validation farm.
ericm and the Freecale guys are investigating possible
=== Absences ===
More information about the linaro-kernel