[ACTIVITY] Week of May 16th
nicolas.pitre at linaro.org
Mon May 23 03:25:16 UTC 2011
== Upstream oriented activities ==
* Reviewpatch series consolidating Marvell Orion/Kirkwood/Dove from
* Git pull request to RMK for the above and the generic IRQ chip
i Review patch to fix highmem detection when using SPARSEMEM.
* Review patch to indicate thumbness of the kernel build and investigate
* Couple email responses related to ARM subarchitecture maintainership.
* Initial work for removing a lot of machine specific memory.h
files by always relying on the p2v patching. So far the stats are:
55 files changed, 113 insertions(+), 1330 deletions(-).
* Review of Paul McKenney's LWN article on Linaro/ARM kernel work.
== Linaro kernel activities ==
* Merged the following:
* smsc95xx: fix reset check
* ptrace: Prepare to fix racy accesses on task breakpoints
* arm, hw_breakpoints: Fix racy access to ptrace breakpoints
* mmc: omap: Fix possible NULL pointer deref
* ARM: 6890/1: memmap: only free allocated memmap entries when using SPARSEMEM
* ARM: 6870/1: The mandatory barrier rmb() must be a dsb() in for device accesses
* branch 'rsalveti-andy-for-nicolas' of git://kernel.ubuntu.com/rsalveti/linux-linaro-2.6.38
* fix highmem detection when using SPARSEMEM
* Add unwinding support for division functions
More information about the linaro-kernel