ACTIVITY (Rajendra Nayak) Nov 7 - Nov 11
rajendra.nayak at linaro.org
Fri Nov 11 13:26:08 UTC 2011
== Rajendra Nayak <rnayak> ==
=== Highlights ===
* Read through documentation, sample drivers, mailing list archives
for pinctrl framework. Hacked up a basic pinmux-omap.c with minimal
support for omap4 with very few functions/pin-groups defined.
Needs some more work around enable/disable callbacks since OMAP
pin-controller register organization is very different from existing
ones which are adapted. Also in sync with Tony Lindgren (who
did the existing omap-pinmux f/w) on the progress/approach.
* Worked on v5 of core-regulator binding patches (fixing all comments
from Olof). Will repost along with twl-regulator (including twl-smps
support) after a rebase on the latest omap-i2c-twl dt adaptation
patches which are under rework by Benoit Cousson.
* Reworked some minor comments on omap-hsmmc dt adaptations by Olof.
* Reworked omap-serial dt on top of latest serial runtime adaptation
patches (rebased on 3.2-rc1). Need some more validation/cleanup
before I post it out for review.
=== Plans ===
* Post an early pinmux omap support (with limited support on OMAP4 to
begin with). hack up the existing auto-generation python scripts which
auto-generate all OMAP pinmux data to generate the data in the new
format needed by the pinctrl framework.
* Repost existing series under rework, once the dependent series hit
More information about the linaro-kernel