[ACTIVITY] (Shawn Guo) Week of Nov 7
shawn.guo at freescale.com
Sat Nov 12 22:50:44 UTC 2011
=== Device Tree ===
* imx5 board level DT series hit v3.2-rc1.
* imx6 with DT support from the beginning hit v3.2-rc1.
* Migrated mc13892 regulator to DT based Rajendra's series v4.
Waiting for his series v5 to rebase and post mine.
=== Consolidation and cleanup ===
* Handed over imx pinctrl work to Dong Aisheng who has been assigned
to pinctrl group for this work. And suggested we start from imx6
which needs pinctrl support badly. (imx6 becomes the priority for
Freescale Landing Team)
* Migrated imx6 clock to Mike's common clock series v2. Waiting for
his series v3 to rebase and post my mine.
* Sent a patch to remove imx_idle hook and use pm_idle instead to get
imx arch_idle prepared for the global arch_idle cleanup coming later
(suggested by Russell).
=== Misc ===
* Tested imx6 and mxs on v3.2-rc1. Collected a few fixing patches for
* Sent a patch to fix imx6 mmc error seen when mounting rootfs on
SD/MMC card (reported by Dirk from Bosch). That is a temporary
solution, and the issue should be eventually resolved by pinctrl
support in a nice way.
* Reported a v3.2-rc1 kernel issue. With CONFIG_PROVE_LOCKING enabled,
a circular locking dependency warning is seen on both imx6 and imx5
with Linaro rootfs (nano, developer).
=== Plan ===
* Post mc13892 regulator DT patches
* Post imx6 common clock patches
* Look into Grant's clock DT bindings and try to play it with imx6
common clock support
More information about the linaro-kernel