[Activity] (Linus Walleij) 2011-11-12 - 2011-11-18
linus.walleij at linaro.org
Fri Nov 18 14:09:58 UTC 2011
== Linus Walleij linusw ==
=== Highlights ===
* Very active discussions around the pinctrl v2 patch sent sent out last
week, much good feedback and slowly building consensus.
* Refactored U300 GPIO to live in pinctrl as sibling to the U300 pinmux
controller. Also implemented pin multiplexing and draft pin
configuration interface (subject to change). This was done as a
proof-of-concept that the pincontrol subsystem is good for
something that exists out there. Will be sent out back-to-back
with the pinconfig patch set.
* Harvesting some fixes for pinctrl
* Looked after the GPIO subsystem -rc fixes for Grant but haven't seen
many patches, discussed a few non-rc patches.
* A lot of discussion around the PL022 driver thread safety, led to the
submission of the patch entitled:
"spi/pl022: make the chip deselect handling thread safe"
* Lots of mailing and reading trying to understand how to get my
kernel.org git repo back online.
=== Plans ===
* Drive generalization of Nomadik GPIO
by using the pinctrl framework.
* Test the PL08x patches on the Ericsson Research
PB11MPCore and submit platform data for using
pl08x DMA on that platform.
* Pushed out the AB8500 HWMON driver, will try to address
* Look into other Ux500 stuff in need of mainlining...
=== Issues ===
* Pretty much internal fuzz at my parent company due to re-
More information about the linaro-kernel