ACTIVITY (Rajendra Nayak) Nov 21 - Nov 25
rajendra.nayak at linaro.org
Mon Nov 28 03:40:47 UTC 2011
== Rajendra Nayak <rnayak> ==
=== Highlights ===
* Regulator core DT support patches pulled in by Mark Brown.
Pushed to linux-next.
* Posted v2 of omap-serial DT support series with all outstanding
* Working on pinconf support (pull up/down configuration) for OMAP
based on the latest v3 pinconf-core support series from LinusW.
Should have patches out early this week.
* Working on moving the omap clock data into DT based on the latest
clock bindings from Grant. Mike Turquette already has a port of
omap clock framework to use common clock infrastructure.
=== Plans ===
* Repost TWL regulator support. (Still waiting for a repost of omap
i2c/twl DT support patches)
* Work on pinconf/pinmux support for OMAP and align with Tony who is
working on moving the data into DT and creating function/pin-gp
* Other driver DT support for OMAP.
More information about the linaro-kernel