[ACTIVITY] (John Stultz) Oct 3rd - 7th
johnstul at us.ibm.com
Sat Oct 8 00:08:46 UTC 2011
=== Highlights ===
* Worked on prototyping sched-flag based timer freezing. Initial rough
hack allowed a system to drop from 20-60 wakeups per second down to 0.7.
The hack is not really viable, so I'm continuing to research and refine
the idea to see how it could best be implemented.
* Pinged AmitK for ideas on how to measure power improvements.
* Resubmit merge_config.sh script to lkml. So far have had no feedback.
* Reviewed a rough initial patch by Dave Hansen that could be the start
of some ashmem-like functionality. Talked with him about some of the API
issues over lunch.
* Split up some blueprints for Mounir
* Met with PaulMck for lunch to sync up on current issues around my
* Linaro Connect expenses went through! Yay!
=== Issues ===
More information about the linaro-kernel