Fwd: FYI: OpenID auth disabled on android-build.linaro.org

Deepti Kalakeri deepti.kalakeri at linaro.org
Mon Oct 31 07:42:47 UTC 2011

Hello,

OpenID plugin usage has been disabled in ci.linaro.org due to some
vulnerability detected with the plugin.
Hence the Single Sig On option using your launchpad id wont work for now
till it gets fixed.
If you need to use ci.linaro.org services and need a way to login please
create a new user on ci.linaro.org
and mail me the details and I will give you appropriate access to the
service.