[ACTIVITY] (Dave Martin) 2011-09-05 - 2011-09-09
dave.martin at linaro.org
Mon Sep 12 16:59:32 UTC 2011
== Dave Martin <dmart> ==
=== Activity Summary ===
* vexpress device tree: progressing, but some delay due to
coordinating with the activities of other ARM people
* v6/v7 single kernel Thumb-2 undef fixup patches: currently waiting
for Russell/Arnd to comment
* Fixing some Thumb-2 related randconfig errors reported by Arnd:
* pxa/pj4/iwmmxt uses non-Thumb-2-compatible code: waiting for
feedback (probably needs a Marvell expert to comment)
* tegra2 uses non-Thumb-2-compatible code: waiting for feedback.
* Started writing up Thumb-2 kernel porting advice.
=== Plans ===
* Complete and post advice for Thumb-2 kernel migration.
* Integrate vexpress DT contributions and post.
* Follow up on Thumb-2 randconfig problems.
* Check whether the new kernel trees work in Thumb-2 on mx51evk and
follow up with Freescale landing team.
=== Work Items ===
* [dave-martin-arm] Update previously-posted patches to work with
current upstream: DONE
* [dave-martin-arm] Merge other contributors' does: INPROGRESS
=== Absences ===
More information about the linaro-kernel