[ACTIVITY] (John Stultz) Sept 12th-16th
johnstul at us.ibm.com
Sat Sep 17 02:06:59 UTC 2011
Returning from a week of vacation followed by Linux Plumbers Conf, so
this contains bits from this week and last. Its good to be home!
=== Highlights ===
* Attended Linux Plumbers & presented my BOF on (K)Config fragments
* Sent out patches described in my BOF to lkml for review & feedback.
* At Plumbers, discussed wakelock alternative idea with Rafael J.
Wysocki (PM Maintainer), Amit Kucheria, Mark Gross (Intel) and others.
* Met up with Mark Gross in Portland to further discuss his ideas for
wakelock alternatives. Reviewed his initial prototype, and started some
off-list email discussions with other pm folks.
* Started prototyping my own wakelock alternative approach (very early
* Added SCHED_MC to Linaro+Android defconfigs
* Updated and pushed Linaro+Android tree for 11.09
* My 3.1 queue of fixes for RTC/AlarmTimers was merged into mainline
* My 3.2 queue of alarmtimer fixes has been merged into -tip
=== Plans ===
* Continue working on wakelock alternative prototyping and discussions
* Discuss config fragment tooling patches.
=== Issues ===
* Getting a cold.
More information about the linaro-kernel