[ACTIVITY] (Per Forlin) 2011-09-12 - 2011-09-16

Per Forlin per.forlin at linaro.org
Sun Sep 18 22:12:44 UTC 2011

== Per Forlin <perfor> ==

=== Highlights ===
 * sent out patches to fix boot-parameters for MMC fault injection
with help from Akinobu Mita (mmc: add module param to set fault
injection attributes)
 * hacked together a Snowball u-boot on top of v2011-06 to help DT
development on Snowball.
 * run kexec-reboot on Snowball, had to do some patching and disable
SMP in order to kexec-reboot successfully.

=== Completed work items ===
 * https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro/+spec/kernel-kexec-st-e-platforms
  * Set up and build kexec kernel for Snowball: DONE
  * Verify that kexec can start executing the crash-kernel: DONE
  * Verify kexec reboot of a minimal crash-kernel with ramdisk,
execute in place mem, nosmp: DONE
  * Test kexec-reboot on ST-Ericsson platforms with boot from flash,
execute in place mem, nosmp: DONE
 * https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linux-linaro/+spec/kernel-ste-board-description-and-implementation
  * Add Snowball support to u-boot v2011-06 (just make it work): DONE

=== Plans ===
This is my last day I'm leaving Linaro and returning to development at
ST-Ericsson. You may contact me at per.forlin at stericsson.com. Thanks
for a great time!